Apr 10, 2013

Check out my length!

Hi guys so for those who know me, you know I've been growing my hair for some time now and it's almost at my goal length...the nap of my butt lol So wanted to post a picture to show my update...check it out

export.jpg
                   2010                                                                                       March 2013

I'm extremely happy with my progress..I have a few inches to go and I'll have reached my goal length!!! YAH!!!!!

I've always been a fan of long healthy straight hair....just my preference I guess...I call this my "white house hair" lol dont ask me why.

For all those interested in my story and the secrets to getting your hair to grow passed your expectations? Then visit the "E-book" tab at the top of the page or click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!

katinalatrice