Oct 23, 2013

DIY Cardigan & McCall Pattern 6844



Hi Darlings!


Today as I was surfing the net I ran across the fabulous DIY cardigan. I instantly fell in love with it! I did a little digging and found step by step instructions so that anyone could follow along and make this fab cardigan. With the season change this is a perfect addition to your wardrobe.  From reading the instructions it is SUPER EASY, SUPER QUICK, and a really great for beginners! 


Click here for the link to this pattern

M6844

Click here for the link to the step by step instructions for all you sewing enthusiast 


Stay tuned for my future post of my finished product. It will also include a pattern review of M6844. I may also do a giveaway of this fab pattern, so stay tuned. And be sure to leave your comments below and be sure to follow my blog here, follow on Twitter here, and on Instagram here.


Happy Sewing


katinalatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!

katinalatrice