Jul 25, 2013

E-Book Update!!!!

Hi guys!!! So Its been awhile since I posted and its mainly because I work full time and go to school full time, so once I'm home I just want to rest (lol) BUT I have some exciting news.....

I am pleased to announce that my E-book - How to grow longer healthier hair has a release date!!!!!

YAH!!!!!! The team and I have been making sure the all the I's have been dotted and all T's crossed. We had to make sure all the kinks were worked out before we released the book to the world.

I will be posting the release date soon along with some free giveaways to the first few buyers. So stay tuned.

If you haven't already be sure to sign up to follow me via email or twitter because you won't wanna miss those freebies!




Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram





Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!

katinalatrice