Dec 11, 2013

Kiddie Edition: How to grow longer healthier hair

Hi Darlings I first want to apologize that I haven't been posting as often as I should, but I tend to get busier towards the end of the year with....LIFE lol, but I'm back and I have some exciting news!


My first e-book, "How to grow longer healthier hair" was released for sale on October 1, 2013 and is doing well. If you haven't gotten your copy you can do so here.


Well I'm back for round 2, I have the new KIDDIE EDITION coming out soon! This edition is just for the babies. Their hair is pretty much like ours (adults) but because their hair hasn't been exposed to the harsh world as long, you can grow their hair a lot easier than you can grow yours. So before you start putting chemicals, creams, and dye in their hair, purchase a copy of this edition to make sure you are taking the best care of your babies hair.


Make sure to stay tuned for the release of the KIDDIE EDITION.


For those who are following me on social media, stay tuned for some FREE GIVEAWAYS


Follow me on Instagram here
Follow me on Twitter here


Until next time darlings



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!

katinalatrice